Which weight should I choose?
What is the science behind weighted blankets?
Which Remy Blanket should I choose?
How do I use the Remy Blanket?
What is your 360° zipper system?
I'm a hot sleeper, will Remy be suitable for me?
Can a weighted blanket be shared?
Are weighted blankets safe for pets and/or kids?
How do I wash my Remy blanket?
Where do I apply my discount code?
How does the 100 night trial work?
What is your return policy?
How do I place a return or exchange?
Where do you ship?
When will my order ship?
How do I pay 30 days later?
How do I pay in instalments?
Our recommendation is to select a blanket weight that is around 8-12% of the intended user’s body weight, unless you strongly feel you want something heavier or lighter.
45 to 65 kg (7 - 10 st)
65 to 85 kg (10 - 13 st)
85 to 100 kg (13 - 16 st)
100+ kg (16+ st)
Our blankets are not recommended for anyone under the weight of 15 kilograms.
According to studies, a weighted blanket can engage a process known as 'deep pressure therapy'. Which relaxes the user, giving them a feeling of comfort and safety. Some studies have shown that the use of deep pressure therapy leads to lower stress, less anxiety and better sleep.
An easy way to distinguish between our Weighted Blanket and Natural Weighted Blanket is temperature.
The Weighted Blanket is covered with a plush thick cover. It's extremely soft to touch and will keep you warm in the winters. If you get cold at night this is the option for you.
The Natural Weighted Blanket is covered by a bamboo cover which has cooling properties. So, this is perfect for warm sleeper and summer months.
You may use your Remy blanket in a multitude of ways as there is no correct way to sleep underneath it. Seriously, any sleep position will work - Starfish, Stomach Sleeper, Pillow Hugger we've got you covered.
To experience the full benefits of deep pressure therapy we advise to have your blanket cover your entire body.
Your Remy blanket can also be used outside of the bedroom. A fan favourite is cuddling on your sofa with it while watching the telly!
After months of testing we've improved the biggest challenge with weighted blankets – even weight distribution.
Instead of using only loops and ties we now use a 360° zipper system on all of our adult weighted blankets. This system allows you to easily attach our outer covers to the weighted blanket insert. So now you can remove your cover quickly and no more weight pooling.
We've engineered two types of Remy blankets for this reason. Our Natural Weighted Blanket is our weighted blanket for individuals that usually get warm at night. Every layer of the Natural Weighted Blanket has been designed to promote air flow and cooling - something you won't find in other weighted blankets. Looking at it from top to bottom:
The soft cover is made from 100% bamboo material. Bamboo has the phenomenal ability to wick heat and moisture away from you. In fact, bamboo wicks heat and moisture away from you twice as fast as cotton.
Our inner layer for all Remy weighted blankets are made from 100% cotton. Other weighted blankets in the market choose a polyester-cotton blend for this but polyester is a heat inducing material so we've stayed away.
The beads that give the inner layer its weight are made from micro glass to let air flow through much easier.
In summary, if you are a warm sleeper the Remy Natural Blanket is the product for you.
We do not recommend sharing a weighted blanket with a partner. Our Remy blankets are meant to be a personal grounding experience so it was designed and sized for individual use and not a bed size.
Remy weighted blankets have been tested for several scenarios, one of those scenarios was for couples. We discovered when a weighted blanket was shared the users did not feel the full benefits of deep pressure therapy. Further to this, each blanket should be based on the user's body weight (~10%) and it must be evenly distributed on each side of that one person.
Yes! Our weighted blankets are constructed with bamboo, cotton, poly fibers and glass beads. This makes it safe for pets, children, and those with sensitive skin.
For children we recommend a weighted blanket no more than 20% of their body weight.
Before washing your Remy Weighted Blanket, separate the outer duvet cover from the weighted insert.
Washing: Machine wash the duvet cover in cold water, 30°C, with similar colours and use mild detergent. For the weighted insert, we recommend only washing by hand when necessary. Your Remy Blanket can also be dry cleaned.
Drying: Tumble dry the duvet cover on low and iron on low if needed. The weighted insert should not be put in the dryer.
Once you've added your item(s) to your basket, proceed to checkout. Take a look at the summary section; you can add the code at any time after you've added your products but before you pay.
We've conducted studies with our weighted blankets and are confident in the benefits. However, everybody sleeps differently and if our products aren't for you we are happy to take it back.
- Simply make an order.
- Enjoy the best night's sleep with your new bed buddy. Don't worry if it feels 'different', that is normal as your body is going through an adjustment period. This adjustment period can take up to 30 days.
- Keep enjoying great sleep, and tell your friends. Or, if your body has not adjusted, fill out the form at the link below and we'll take you through the returns process. You will be responsible for the return shipping charges, however, we can make recommendations for the most cost effective courier service.
All of our weighted blankets have a return policy of 100 days of ordering from us. Where as our covers have a 14 day return policy.
Please fill out the form below to initiate a return. You will be refunded to your original form of payment 5-7 business days after your item(s) is received by our shipping facility.
We're sorry to hear it didn't work out and you're wanting to return/exchange. Our returns process is pretty easy but there are just a few reminders when requesting a return:
- Only our weighted blankets have a 100 night trial and we suggest that you give your Remy at least 30 nights to see if it's for you. It can take your body these many days to adjust having a weight over it while you sleep.
- All other items have a 14 day returns period, this means items like covers must be in an unused condition and repackaged prior to the return - they will be inspected once they've arrived at our warehouse before we process the refund.
- The return must be requested by the person who placed the original order with us. This is because we require the email address and order number. If you've ordered your Remy items from any of our retailers you will need to contact them directly to request a return.
If you tick all the points above - great! We would kindly ask you to complete the form found by clicking the following link:
We offer free express shipping in mainland UK via Parcelforce and Yodel.
We also ship to Europe. All European orders will require a payment at checkout for shipping costs. Please allow up to 7 business days for your order to arrive.
Currently, we do not ship anywhere else internationally, but stay tuned!
All orders are shipping on the next business day. You'll receive a shipment notification email with a tracking number as soon as your package is on it's way.
By using Klarna Pay Later you have 30 days to pay for your purchase once your order has been shipped. No fees, no interest!
- Add Remy products to your basket. There is no minimum spend so your basket value can be any size.
- When you get to payment method in checkout (after you enter customer information), please select 'Pay Later with Klarna' and then 'Review order' to start your application.
- Enter your details in the application form and you will get an instant decision with Klarna. Don't worry, the soft-search assessment will not affect your credit rating.
- You will receive an order confirmation from us and we'll dispatch your order right away.
*To qualify you must be at least 18. Whilst these options are widely promoted, they are subject to your financial circumstances.
By selecting Instalments by Clearpay you can split your purchase into 4 payments, interest-free.
- Add Remy products to your basket. Your order must be between £10 and £800 to use Clearpay.
- When you get to payment method in checkout (after you enter customer information), please select 'Clearpay'. All you need is a debit or credit card (Visa or Mastercard).
- There are no long forms to fill out; you'll receive an instant approval decision.
- An order confirmation will be sent from us and we'll dispatch your order right away. Automatic payments will be taken by Clearpay every two weeks in four equal instalments.
*To apply you need a debit or credit card, to be over 18 year old, and to be a UK resident. The first instalment will be taken upon purchase.